The lawsuit, which seeks her reinstatement to the school’s faculty, also addresses breach of contract. Bullock’s attorneys said the timing of the firing suggests First Amendment retaliation related to the school’s reported accreditation issues.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 23 seconds
Ex-Texas Southern Law Dean Sues Seeking Reinstatement After Firing
Joan R. M. Bullock, the former law school dean at Texas Southern University, is suing her ex-employer for allegedly removing her tenure and position without just cause. So reports The Houston Chronicle.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Epic Games Hit with Class Action Suit Over Fortnite Addiction
- Mass. AG Healey Signs Off On Topless Nantucket Beaches
- San Antonio Judge Rules Plaintiff Has No Standing in First SB 8 Case
- Twitter Deputy GC 'Exited' As Musk Continues to Release Internal Docs
- Parents of FTX's Sam Bankman-Fried Out at Stanford Law