All told, SoRelle faces four counts in connection with the events surrounding the Jan. 6 Capitol attack. SoRelle was photographed alongside Stewart Rhodes, the leader of Oath Keepers, outside the Capitol on Jan 6.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 22 seconds
Oath Keepers 'General Counsel' Charged with Obstruction of Justice After Jan. 6 Attack
Kellye SoRelle, an attorney associated with Oath Keepers who volunteered to help challenge the 2020 presidential election results, has been charged with conspiracy to obstruct the certification of the electoral college vote and obstruction of justice. So reports CNN.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Biden’s Student Loan Forgiveness Plan Facing Another Legal Challenge
- NRA Unsuccessful Again in Getting Judge to Dismiss NYAG Lawsuit
- School, Gun-maker Negligent in Uvalde Shooting: Parents' Lawsuit
- Newsom Signs Laws to Make Calif. Residential Development Easier
- Homicide Charges Expected in 'Rust' Shooting: Santa Fe DA