Miller said he filed paperwork indicating he selected an alternative death method, nitrogen hypoxia, but state officials said they do not have any paperwork to that effect on file. Miller was convicted for killing men in a 1999 shooting.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 22 seconds
Alabama Pushes Back Against Inmate Seeking Alternative Execution Method
The state of Alabama has requested a federal judge dismiss a lawsuit brought by Alan Eugene Miller aimed at stopping his planned lethal injection. So reports the Associated Press.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Biden’s Student Loan Forgiveness Plan Facing Another Legal Challenge
- NRA Unsuccessful Again in Getting Judge to Dismiss NYAG Lawsuit
- School, Gun-maker Negligent in Uvalde Shooting: Parents' Lawsuit
- Newsom Signs Laws to Make Calif. Residential Development Easier
- Homicide Charges Expected in 'Rust' Shooting: Santa Fe DA