Allard has a J.D. from Yale Law School and previously attended the Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs at Princeton University. Allard was the dean and president of Brooklyn Law School until 2018 prior to being tapped for the job in Jacksonville.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 22 seconds
U College of Law Taps Former Dean at Brooklyn Law to Lead New School
Jacksonville University has tapped Nicholas Allard to serve as founding dean for its new College of Law. So reports the Jacksonville Daily Record.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Arbery Shooter Denied Request to Stay in Federal Prison Rather Than State Jail
- Woman Sues Equifax Over 130-point Credit Report Mistake
- UC Hastings Law Board Votes to Change Name Amid Accusations Against Founder
- WV Judge Pulled Gun Out of Robe During Proceedings: Attorney
- Sesame Place Characters Sparks $25M class-action lawsuit