Allard has a J.D. from Yale Law School and previously attended the Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs at Princeton University. Allard was the dean and president of Brooklyn Law School until 2018 prior to being tapped for the job in Jacksonville.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 22 seconds
U College of Law Taps Former Dean at Brooklyn Law to Lead New School
Jacksonville University has tapped Nicholas Allard to serve as founding dean for its new College of Law. So reports the Jacksonville Daily Record.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Biden’s Student Loan Forgiveness Plan Facing Another Legal Challenge
- NRA Unsuccessful Again in Getting Judge to Dismiss NYAG Lawsuit
- School, Gun-maker Negligent in Uvalde Shooting: Parents' Lawsuit
- Newsom Signs Laws to Make Calif. Residential Development Easier
- Homicide Charges Expected in 'Rust' Shooting: Santa Fe DA