In the class action suit, plaintiff Jenile Thames said the company pledged to phase out the additive six years ago, but so far has not moved on those promises. The lawsuit seeks unspecified damages and alleges fraud as well as violations of consumer protection law in California.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 25 seconds
Mars Inc. Facing Consumer Lawsuit Over Alleged Toxic Skittles Ingredients
Skittles manufacturer Mars Inc. is facing a lawsuit from a consumer who has accused the company of failing to cease using titanium dioxide, a known toxin, in the popular candy. So reports Reuters.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Arbery Shooter Denied Request to Stay in Federal Prison Rather Than State Jail
- Woman Sues Equifax Over 130-point Credit Report Mistake
- UC Hastings Law Board Votes to Change Name Amid Accusations Against Founder
- WV Judge Pulled Gun Out of Robe During Proceedings: Attorney
- Sesame Place Characters Sparks $25M class-action lawsuit