As such, professor Okezie Chukwumerije has been named interim dean. There was no explanation for removing Bullock, who spent three years running the school, but she was reportedly “not popular with the student body, due to various issues,” including a bar passage rates ranging from 33% to 50% for first-time takers.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 22 seconds
Joan Bullock Out at Thurgood Marshall School of Law Amid Low Bar Passage Rates
Texas Southern University replaced Joan Bullock as dean at its Thurgood Marshall School of Law. So reports National Jurist.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Arbery Shooter Denied Request to Stay in Federal Prison Rather Than State Jail
- Woman Sues Equifax Over 130-point Credit Report Mistake
- UC Hastings Law Board Votes to Change Name Amid Accusations Against Founder
- WV Judge Pulled Gun Out of Robe During Proceedings: Attorney
- Sesame Place Characters Sparks $25M class-action lawsuit