Hopkins’ attorney Ryan Osterholm said his client was treated with antibiotics, but nearly died. The family of another woman, Mary Billman, is also suing the establishment after Billman died shortly after eating at the creamery’s Bahia Vista location.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 21 seconds
Big Olaf Creamy Facing Lawsuit After Alleged Listeria Outbreak Caused Miscarriage
Florida creamery Big Olaf is facing a lawsuit from plaintiff Kristen Hopkins who alleges she miscarried after contracting listeria from the business. So reports Fox 13.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Biden’s Student Loan Forgiveness Plan Facing Another Legal Challenge
- NRA Unsuccessful Again in Getting Judge to Dismiss NYAG Lawsuit
- School, Gun-maker Negligent in Uvalde Shooting: Parents' Lawsuit
- Newsom Signs Laws to Make Calif. Residential Development Easier
- Homicide Charges Expected in 'Rust' Shooting: Santa Fe DA