Trimarco pleaded guilty to taking money entitled to Rebecca Schaefer after her father died in a Suffolk County jail. The disgraced attorney was also ordered to pay $1.5 million in restitution fees and forfeit another $1.5 million for conducting criminal activities.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 22 seconds
Long Island Lawyer Going to Jail for Scheme to Defraud Child Out of $2M Inheritance
U.S. District Court Judge Joan Azrack sentenced attorney Vincent Trimarco Jr. to five years prison time for perpetrating a scheme to steal a child’s $2 million inheritance. So reports Newsday.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Judge on Hot Mic: 'Can You Imagine Waking Up Next to Her?'
- Man Charged with 2nd Degree Murder After Video Game Dispute
- Fintech Charter Lawsuit Dropped as Pilot Company Amends Application
- PayPal Looking at Class-action Suit After Another Case of Frozen Funding
- Critics Want Professor Amy Wax’s Tenure to Go On Trial After Comments About 'Asian Elites'