The lawsuit alleges a “pervasive frat boy culture” that subjected female employees to discrimination and sexual harassment. Women, who were found to comprise only a small percentage of the company’s employee pool, made less than their male colleagues and in some cases were blatantly denied promotions because they were women.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 27 seconds
Blizzard Facing Bombshell Allegations Over Discrimination, 'Constant Sexual Harassment’
The California Department of Fair Employment and Housing (DFEH) has filed a lawsuit against popular video game developer Activision Blizzard after conducting a two-year long investigation into the company’s workplace culture. So reports Polygon.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Cali Moves Closer to Trained Paraprofessional Legal Counseling
- Trump Family Legal Drama Continues: Donald Takes Niece, NYT to Court
- Washington State Workers Push Back Against Vaccine Mandate in New Court Filing
- Chauvin, For Now, Representing Himself in George Floyd Murder Appeal
- 'Jane Doe' Refiles Sex Abuse Accusations Against Marilyn Manson