The famed attorney also successfully defended Capt. Ernest Medina, who was court martialed after the Vietnam War’s My Lai massacre, and Samuel Sheppard, the doctor who eventually became the impetus for “The Fugitive” movie and TV series.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 21 seconds
Former O.J. 'Dream Team' Defender F. Lee Bailey Dead At 87
Former high-profile defense attorney F. Lee Bailey has died. Bailey, notably, was one of O.J. Simpson’s attorneys during his infamous 1995 murder trial. So reports CNN.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Cuomo Signs 'Nalia's Law' Raising Age of Marriage Consent to 18 in New York
- Unvaccinated Attorney: Mask Mandate May Have Led to Unconscious Bias Against Me, Client
- 'QAnon Shaman' Seeking Plea Deal, Diagnosed with Mental Disorders
- Biden Admin Rescinds Trump TikTok Ban, Settles with Firm
- Blizzard Facing Bombshell Allegations Over Discrimination, 'Constant Sexual Harassment’