Biden rejected the idea of using the Justice Department as a personal “vehicle to insist that something happened.” The comments come in the wake of speculation Trump may face legal troubles at the state and federal level for alleged misbehavior both prior to and while in office.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 23 seconds
Biden Balks At Investigating Trump While Others Call for Legal Action
Joe Biden downplayed the idea of pursing any investigations into President Donald Trump once Trump is out of office. So reports USA Today.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Villanova Law Dean Who Stressed Inclusion, Precision Dead At 90 from Heart Failure
- Oregon Law Looks to Insulate Schools from COVID-19 Damage Claims
- Cuomo Pushes Pot As Criminal Justice Reform, Revenue Raiser
- Lawyer Looks to Ditch Trump As Client After President’s 'Repugnant' Behavior
- Boston Marathon Bomber Sues Feds with Handwritten Note Over a Hat