The lawsuit stemmed from a report from Fox News that was eventually retracted regarding the circumstances of Rich’s death. Fox News suggested Rich was “assassinated after leaking emails to Wikileaks,” according to court papers. The details of the settlement were not made public as of press time.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 26 seconds
Murdered DNC Staffer’s Family Settles with Fox News Over 'Wikileaks' Coverage
The parents of Seth Rich, a Democratic National Committee staffer who was murdered in 2016, have reached a settlement agreement in their lawsuit with Fox News. So reports The New York Post.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Villanova Law Dean Who Stressed Inclusion, Precision Dead At 90 from Heart Failure
- Oregon Law Looks to Insulate Schools from COVID-19 Damage Claims
- Cuomo Pushes Pot As Criminal Justice Reform, Revenue Raiser
- Lawyer Looks to Ditch Trump As Client After President’s 'Repugnant' Behavior
- Boston Marathon Bomber Sues Feds with Handwritten Note Over a Hat