To that end, the Federal Trade Commission had taken issue with Zoom’s encryption practices and filed a claim arguing the company had the means to access the content of its customers’ meetings. As part of a recent settlement, Zoom agreed to improve security practices and will now offer a more secure end-to-end encryption.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 24 seconds
Zoom Bolsters Encryption Practices After FTC Complaint
As doctors and patients increasingly turn to telehealth, Zoom’s privacy policies have come under scrutiny. So reports MedCity News.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Villanova Law Dean Who Stressed Inclusion, Precision Dead At 90 from Heart Failure
- Oregon Law Looks to Insulate Schools from COVID-19 Damage Claims
- Cuomo Pushes Pot As Criminal Justice Reform, Revenue Raiser
- Lawyer Looks to Ditch Trump As Client After President’s 'Repugnant' Behavior
- Boston Marathon Bomber Sues Feds with Handwritten Note Over a Hat