To that end, the Federal Trade Commission had taken issue with Zoom’s encryption practices and filed a claim arguing the company had the means to access the content of its customers’ meetings. As part of a recent settlement, Zoom agreed to improve security practices and will now offer a more secure end-to-end encryption.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 24 seconds
Zoom Bolsters Encryption Practices After FTC Complaint
As doctors and patients increasingly turn to telehealth, Zoom’s privacy policies have come under scrutiny. So reports MedCity News.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- South Dakota Pot Advocates Join Lawsuit Challenging Ballot Measure
- Biden Balks At Investigating Trump While Others Call for Legal Action
- Murdered DNC Staffer’s Family Settles with Fox News Over 'Wikileaks' Coverage
- Law School Deans Rebuke Trump’s Election Resistance
- 'AI Lawyer' Email Crawler Learns A New Trick