Honaker is accused of ripping off a total of $1,850 from two separate banks on Saturday, Oct. 3 and Saturday, Oct. 10. Honaker was previously arrested for forgery, battery and petty larceny and was said to have been unsuccessful in four other attempted bank robberies earlier this month.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 25 seconds
Lawyer Was Two for Six in Attempted Bank Robberies: Authorities
Miami lawyer Aaron Patrick Honaker was arrested and charged with robbing a series of banks, according to the U.S. Attorney’s Office of the Southern District of Florida. So reports Fox News.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- South Dakota Pot Advocates Join Lawsuit Challenging Ballot Measure
- Biden Balks At Investigating Trump While Others Call for Legal Action
- Murdered DNC Staffer’s Family Settles with Fox News Over 'Wikileaks' Coverage
- Law School Deans Rebuke Trump’s Election Resistance
- 'AI Lawyer' Email Crawler Learns A New Trick