In addition to pointing out his dislike for the shirts’ style, notable entertainment attorney Peter T. Paterno took shots at Murray’s Garfield movie and even President Donald Trump. According to the article, Murray used the song “Listen to the Music” to sell his Zero Hucks Given shirts. An attorney for Murray had not responded to media inquiries as of press time.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 33 seconds
Bill Murray Gets Roasted in Legal Threat from Doobie Brothers’ Lawyer
Bill Murray was served a legal threat from an attorney representing the Doobie Brothers. The threat was full of zingers and jabs accusing Murray of improperly using a song from the rock band to sell his “ugly” golf shirts. So reports Yahoo! Entertainment.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- South Dakota Pot Advocates Join Lawsuit Challenging Ballot Measure
- Biden Balks At Investigating Trump While Others Call for Legal Action
- Murdered DNC Staffer’s Family Settles with Fox News Over 'Wikileaks' Coverage
- Law School Deans Rebuke Trump’s Election Resistance
- 'AI Lawyer' Email Crawler Learns A New Trick