The professors accused the school’s ownership of, among other things, breach of contract for unilaterally cutting salaries to offset budget shortfalls. The professors are asking for more than $30,000 and a jury trial.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 23 seconds
Fla. Professors Sue for Unpaid Wages Saying Salaries 'Unilaterally' Cut to Benefit Owners
Benjamin Priester and Jennifer Reiber, two law school professors, are suing the Florida Coastal School of Law after accusing the school’s owners of “putting their own interests ahead of the school’s.” So reports News4Jax.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead at 87, Fight to Fill Vacancy Begins
- Louisville, Breonna Taylor's Family Agree to 'Historic' Settlement
- Tesla Case Accusing Ex-employee of Stealing Trade Secrets Moving Ahead
- Julian Assange's Lawyer: Trump Offered Extradition Deal
- Dr. Dre Sued By Estranged Wife Over Alleged 'Secretly' Transferred Trademarks