Parties who said they were impacted by the 2014 decision to transition to Flint River water for city residents are set to receive $600 million, with much of it slated for younger victims. Should the settlement win final approval, it is expected to be the largest ever in the history of Michigan’s state government.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 26 seconds
$600M Flint Water Settlement Focuses on the Kids
The state of Michigan and those impacted by the Flint Water Crisis have come to a settlement agreement, per Attorney General Dana Nessel. So reports an WXYZ, an ABC affiliate.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead at 87, Fight to Fill Vacancy Begins
- Louisville, Breonna Taylor's Family Agree to 'Historic' Settlement
- Tesla Case Accusing Ex-employee of Stealing Trade Secrets Moving Ahead
- Julian Assange's Lawyer: Trump Offered Extradition Deal
- Dr. Dre Sued By Estranged Wife Over Alleged 'Secretly' Transferred Trademarks