DeAngelo, who was also known as the Golden State Killer, was said to have been on the lamb for decades before pleading guilty to 13 rape and 13 murder charges. He will also be required to register as a sex offender and pay the victims or families restitution, as well as fines or fees associated.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 27 seconds
Golden State Killer Gets Life Sentence for Rape, Murder Spree
Joseph DeAngelo, a former police officer who was found guilty on numerous rape and murder charges, was sentenced to life in prison with no chance of parole. So reports NBC News.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead at 87, Fight to Fill Vacancy Begins
- Louisville, Breonna Taylor's Family Agree to 'Historic' Settlement
- Tesla Case Accusing Ex-employee of Stealing Trade Secrets Moving Ahead
- Julian Assange's Lawyer: Trump Offered Extradition Deal
- Dr. Dre Sued By Estranged Wife Over Alleged 'Secretly' Transferred Trademarks