Trump has asked the U.S. Supreme Court to review the matter, in which he has been accused of “illegally profiting off the presidency.” The ruling from the 4th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in Richmond means the records will likely remain private until after the November presidential election.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 24 seconds
4th Circuit Ruling Means Trump Hotel Records Under Wraps Until After Election
A federal appeals court ruled financial documents related to President Donald Trump’s hotel in Washington can remain under wraps for now. So reports NBC News.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Louisiana Joins Utah, Oregon in Nixing Bar Exam for Law School Grads
- Mass. Landlords Challenge Constitutionality of Eviction Halt
- Ghislaine Maxwell Wants Disparaging Comments Blunted to Ensure Fair Trial
- Impossible Whopper Lawsuit Tossed As Judge Finds No Deception
- Group Sues Town Over Public Nudity, Noise from Scuba Divers