Nader pleaded guilty earlier this year for bringing a then 14-year-old boy to the U.S. two decades ago for illicit purposes and for possessing child pornography. Nader, who is described as a “behind-the-scenes power player,” once helped negotiate the release of U.S. hostages from the Middle East.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 27 seconds
Ex-Hostage Negotiator, Mueller Witness Sentenced for Child Sex Crimes
George Nader, a Lebanese American businessman key to special counsel Robert Mueller’s recent investigation, has been sentenced to 10 years prison time for charges related to child sex abuse. So reports the Associated Press.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Justin Bieber Fires Back After Sexual Assault Accusations
- Concordia University School of Law to Shutter Amid Failed Transfer Deal
- Lawyer Disbarred for Accepting Cocaine as Payment
- Appeals Court Blocks Plan to Fund Border Wall with Military Money
- Former Delaware Judge Settles Long-running Sex Abuse Case