He is also seeking a pardon from President Donald Trump for his conviction related to a murder-for-hire plan against a rival as well as violations of the Endangered Species Act. Maldonado-Passage is suing the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, several former colleagues and ex-business partner Jeff Lowe for $94 million. He claims alleged “overreach, perjury, abuse of power and the failure to uphold the Oath of their position,” according to the article.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 32 seconds
Tiger King Fires Off Allegations from Behind Bars, Seeks $94M
The star of a popular new Netflix series, Joe “Exotic” Maldonado-Passage, has filed a lawsuit against the federal government from behind bars. So reports The New York Post.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Lawyer Was Two for Six in Attempted Bank Robberies: Authorities
- Family of Lauren McCluskey Reaches Settlement with University of Utah
- Cornell Law Dean Peñalver to Become First Latino to Lead Seattle U
- Colo. Churchgoers Can’t Be Forced to Wear Masks: Judge
- McDonald’s Asks Illinois Court to Toss Discrimination Lawsuit