Mishcon de Reya LLP has issued advice to lawyers discussing sensitive information over the phone to “mute or shut off listening devices.” It also suggested removing the devices from their workspace as information could accidentally be compromised.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 21 seconds
Beware of Devices Listening to Client Calls: Mishcon de Reya
Lawyers working from home are being warned of potential risks associated with confidential phone calls being exposed to Amazon and Google devices like Alexa. So reports Bloomberg.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead at 87, Fight to Fill Vacancy Begins
- Louisville, Breonna Taylor's Family Agree to 'Historic' Settlement
- Tesla Case Accusing Ex-employee of Stealing Trade Secrets Moving Ahead
- Julian Assange's Lawyer: Trump Offered Extradition Deal
- Dr. Dre Sued By Estranged Wife Over Alleged 'Secretly' Transferred Trademarks