According to the lawsuit, Lund claims his estranged family tried to block him from receiving his share of Disney’s $200 million inherence by claiming he was “incapacitated” and in need of “guardianship and conservatorship.” Lund, however, “was found to have capacity,” but as a settlement agreement with the family neared, Los Angeles Superior Court Judge David Cowan appointed a guardian over Lund rather than approve the settlement, prompting Lund to sue the judge.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 35 seconds
Walt Disney’s Grandson Sues Judge Claiming He Violated His Rights
Bradford Lund, a grandson of Walt Disney, has filed a lawsuit against a judge claiming he violated Lund’s constitutional rights by appointing a legal guardian over him without first holding a hearing. So reports The Wrap.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Vet Lawyer from Interior Named Head of Grand Canyon National Park
- EPA Threatens to Fight False Claims About Coronavirus Protection
- Nixed Bitcoin Event Prompts Attorney to Offer Pro Bono Representation
- Zoom Facing Scrutiny, Lawsuit Over Alleged Data Sharing with Facebook
- Link Between Sign-stealing, DraftKings Losses, Too Loose to Support Lawsuit: Judge