The class-action case originated in 2014 and centered around the documentary “Blackfish.” A jury trial was set to begin this week. The settlement still needs jury approval, the story reads.Last modified on Saturday, 15 February 2020
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 22 seconds
Sea World Settles Investor Lawsuit Over Impact of Anti-captivity Documentary
SeaWorld Entertainment agreed to pay $65 million in order to settle a lawsuit brought by investors who claim the company was dishonest about the impact an anti-captivity documentary had on attendance. So reports The Los Angeles Times.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Group Sues Town Over Public Nudity, Noise from Scuba Divers
- Lawyer Dons Hazmat Suit During Sentencing Hearing
- 4th Circuit Ruling Means Trump Hotel Records Under Wraps Until After Election
- 'Lady A' Band, Artist Engaged in Legal Battle Over Moniker
- Vermont Law School Mural Being Removed Due to 'Black Features'