Fox and other officials claim distributors are “required to report any suspiciously large or frequent orders of the drugs, which these companies failed to do,” according to the article. The attorneys generals in Oregon and Washington also similarly filed suits against the suppliers Johnson and Johnson and Perdue Pharma.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 25 seconds
Montana’s AG Joins Oregon, Washington in Opioid Lawsuits
Montana Attorney General Tim Fox announced lawsuits against the McKesson Corporation and Cardinal Health after claiming they played a part in the over-supplying of opioids in the state. So reports KATU2.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Justin Bieber Fires Back After Sexual Assault Accusations
- Concordia University School of Law to Shutter Amid Failed Transfer Deal
- Lawyer Disbarred for Accepting Cocaine as Payment
- Appeals Court Blocks Plan to Fund Border Wall with Military Money
- Ex-Hostage Negotiator, Mueller Witness Sentenced for Child Sex Crimes