The details of the settlement were not disclosed. “Rebel Entertainment Partners is the successor-in-interest to the talent agency that originally packaged the Sheindlin-fronted series,” the article reads.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 18 seconds
'Judge Judy' Lawsuit Settled for Undisclosed Sum
Rebel Entertainment Partners and a division of CBS have agreed to dismiss a case involving millions of dollars of allegedly missed payments from “Judge Judy.” So reports Deadline.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Justin Bieber Fires Back After Sexual Assault Accusations
- Concordia University School of Law to Shutter Amid Failed Transfer Deal
- Lawyer Disbarred for Accepting Cocaine as Payment
- Appeals Court Blocks Plan to Fund Border Wall with Military Money
- Ex-Hostage Negotiator, Mueller Witness Sentenced for Child Sex Crimes