The details of the settlement were not disclosed. “Rebel Entertainment Partners is the successor-in-interest to the talent agency that originally packaged the Sheindlin-fronted series,” the article reads.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 18 seconds
'Judge Judy' Lawsuit Settled for Undisclosed Sum
Rebel Entertainment Partners and a division of CBS have agreed to dismiss a case involving millions of dollars of allegedly missed payments from “Judge Judy.” So reports Deadline.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Connecticut Trans-athlete Rules Rob Students of Scholarships: Lawsuit
- Sea World Settles Investor Lawsuit Over Impact of Anti-captivity Documentary
- Calif. Lawyer 'Middle Man' for Arms Dealers: Feds
- Actor Jussie Smollett Indicted After Special Prosecutor Investigation
- Artist Sues Pixar Over Use of 'Vanicorn,' a Unicorn Themed Van