For his role in the killing, he has been sentenced to life in prison without parole. Moscaritolo was previously found guilty of unarmed robbery, burglary and five counts of larceny of a firearm. He was found guilty alongside Mark O’Brien and James W. Ferguson who broke into McKenna’s home, pushed him through a window and beat him with a frying pan.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 27 seconds
Lawyer Gets Life in Prison After Robbery Turns Deadly
Quincy lawyer Michael Moscaritolo was found guilty of first-degree murder in the 2015 death of Robert McKenna. So reports The Patriot Ledger.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Connecticut Trans-athlete Rules Rob Students of Scholarships: Lawsuit
- Sea World Settles Investor Lawsuit Over Impact of Anti-captivity Documentary
- Calif. Lawyer 'Middle Man' for Arms Dealers: Feds
- Actor Jussie Smollett Indicted After Special Prosecutor Investigation
- Artist Sues Pixar Over Use of 'Vanicorn,' a Unicorn Themed Van