Brown allegedly threw rocks at a truck carrying his belongings and then battered the driver and took the property after a payment dispute. Brown’s mental health has been called into question as his former agent and the mother of his children have raised concerns about him. He has been ordered to seek a mental health evaluation.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 28 seconds
Antonio Brown Won't Spend Life in Jail As He Was 'Overcharged': Lawyer
Antonio Brown faces life in prison after being charged with felony burglary with battery, but his lawyer claims he was “overcharged” and expects those charges to be amended. So reports NBC Sports.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Louisiana Joins Utah, Oregon in Nixing Bar Exam for Law School Grads
- Mass. Landlords Challenge Constitutionality of Eviction Halt
- Ghislaine Maxwell Wants Disparaging Comments Blunted to Ensure Fair Trial
- Impossible Whopper Lawsuit Tossed As Judge Finds No Deception
- Group Sues Town Over Public Nudity, Noise from Scuba Divers