Brown allegedly threw rocks at a truck carrying his belongings and then battered the driver and took the property after a payment dispute. Brown’s mental health has been called into question as his former agent and the mother of his children have raised concerns about him. He has been ordered to seek a mental health evaluation.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 28 seconds
Antonio Brown Won't Spend Life in Jail As He Was 'Overcharged': Lawyer
Antonio Brown faces life in prison after being charged with felony burglary with battery, but his lawyer claims he was “overcharged” and expects those charges to be amended. So reports NBC Sports.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Connecticut Trans-athlete Rules Rob Students of Scholarships: Lawsuit
- Sea World Settles Investor Lawsuit Over Impact of Anti-captivity Documentary
- Calif. Lawyer 'Middle Man' for Arms Dealers: Feds
- Actor Jussie Smollett Indicted After Special Prosecutor Investigation
- Artist Sues Pixar Over Use of 'Vanicorn,' a Unicorn Themed Van