Eskesen said in the lawsuit that Marder threatened to “paint him as a philanderer.” According to the article, the pair engaged in a heated dispute regarding the particulars surrounding the dissolution of their law firm leading to the alleged threats. The lawsuit was filed in Manhattan Supreme Court.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 26 seconds
NYC Lawyer Sues Ex-partner After Claims of $1.5M Blackmail
Frank Eskesen, a New York City lawyer, claims his former partner, Kenneth Marder, as well as Marder’s own lawyers, attempted to blackmail him for $1.5 million. So reports The New York Post.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Louisiana Joins Utah, Oregon in Nixing Bar Exam for Law School Grads
- Mass. Landlords Challenge Constitutionality of Eviction Halt
- Ghislaine Maxwell Wants Disparaging Comments Blunted to Ensure Fair Trial
- Impossible Whopper Lawsuit Tossed As Judge Finds No Deception
- Group Sues Town Over Public Nudity, Noise from Scuba Divers