The accuser died unexpectedly just before the trial was set to begin. The case was filed in U.S. District Court in Los Angeles and was dismissed with prejudice by the unnamed plaintiff’s estate. As such, it cannot be refiled. There was no settlement paid by the award-winning actor.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 24 seconds
Spacey Sex Assault Case Dismissed 'with Prejudice' By Late Accuser's Estate
Kevin Spacey’s federal lawsuit regarding a massage therapist who claimed he sexually assaulted him has been dismissed. So reports LA Times.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Georgia Gov. Signs Bill to Tighten Penalties for Harming First Responders
- UNH Faculty Favor Nixing Franklin Pierce’s Name from Law School
- House 'Immune' to Lawsuit Challenging COVID-driven Proxy Voting
- NRA Under Fire for Payments to Florida Lobbyist
- Louisiana Joins Utah, Oregon in Nixing Bar Exam for Law School Grads