Judge Ellen Huvelle said Corsi failed to present a valid case. Corsi claimed Mueller and the government "conducted illegal surveillance of him, violated his constitutional rights and leaked grand jury information ... lacking in evidence and legal grounding," according to the article. An appeal is planned.Last modified on Sunday, 03 November 2019
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 26 seconds
Mueller Conspiracy Theory Lawsuit Tossed
A federal judge tossed a lawsuit filed by conspiracy theorist Jerome Corsi who alleged once special counsel Robert Mueller coerced him to testify for his role coordinating a publication of stolen Democratic emails. So reports The Hill.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- AP Students Hit College Board with $500M Suit Over New Online Exams
- Kendall Jenner Settles Allegations Over Controversial Fyre Festival Promo
- Tara Reade's Attorneys Dump Her Amid Credibility Concerns
- Judge Tosses Challenge to Michigan’s 'State of Emergency'
- NFL Player Sues Airline After Passenger Grabs His Crotch, Pulls Off His Mask