Users could get up to $358, if they pass on the free credit monitoring offered, but it is likely payments will fall short of $100 per person, depending on the number of claimants. Users can also opt out of the settlement.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 24 seconds
Yahoo! Breach Settlement Class Could Get Up to $358 Each
Those who used a Yahoo! product from January 2012 through 2016 are eligible for a piece of a class-action lawsuit as the web company suffered a series of substantial data breaches. So reports Inc.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Woman Charged for Playing Topless Frisbee Gets $50k Settlement
- UNT Attorney Steps Down After Using 'N-word' During Panel Discussion
- Orangutan Who Was Ruled a 'Non-human Person' Retires to Florida
- U.S. Women's Soccer Scores Goal in Gender Discrimination Lawsuit
- Trump to Pay $2M in Settlement for Misusing Charity Funds