Users could get up to $358, if they pass on the free credit monitoring offered, but it is likely payments will fall short of $100 per person, depending on the number of claimants. Users can also opt out of the settlement.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 24 seconds
Yahoo! Breach Settlement Class Could Get Up to $358 Each
Those who used a Yahoo! product from January 2012 through 2016 are eligible for a piece of a class-action lawsuit as the web company suffered a series of substantial data breaches. So reports Inc.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Justin Bieber Fires Back After Sexual Assault Accusations
- Concordia University School of Law to Shutter Amid Failed Transfer Deal
- Lawyer Disbarred for Accepting Cocaine as Payment
- Appeals Court Blocks Plan to Fund Border Wall with Military Money
- Ex-Hostage Negotiator, Mueller Witness Sentenced for Child Sex Crimes