The ordinances state that baristas cannot serve coffee in pasties or swimsuits, but some of the servers, who rely on tips, took issue with the law and filed a lawsuit against the ordinances. There were 40 complaints of public masturbation in proximity to the scantily-clad servers.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 23 seconds
'Bikini Baristas' Need to Cover Up: 9th Circuit
The 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals upheld two city ordinances calling for so-called "bikini baristas" to to remain banned in Washington State. So reports Newsweek.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- AP Students Hit College Board with $500M Suit Over New Online Exams
- Kendall Jenner Settles Allegations Over Controversial Fyre Festival Promo
- Tara Reade's Attorneys Dump Her Amid Credibility Concerns
- Judge Tosses Challenge to Michigan’s 'State of Emergency'
- NFL Player Sues Airline After Passenger Grabs His Crotch, Pulls Off His Mask