Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 25 seconds
Ex-ESPN Anchor's Contract Could Impact Potential Wrongful Termination Suit
Dismissed ESPN news anchor Adnan Virk is considering suing the sports news network over his firing. So reports The New York Post.
Virk was accused by ESPN of "leaking confidential information" on more than one occasion. In this particular instance, Virk was said to have given out privileged information about the station's baseball programming.
It's unclear if Virk has a clause in his contract afforded many broadcasters regarding the chance to correct wrongdoing, if accused.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Louisiana Joins Utah, Oregon in Nixing Bar Exam for Law School Grads
- Mass. Landlords Challenge Constitutionality of Eviction Halt
- Ghislaine Maxwell Wants Disparaging Comments Blunted to Ensure Fair Trial
- Impossible Whopper Lawsuit Tossed As Judge Finds No Deception
- Group Sues Town Over Public Nudity, Noise from Scuba Divers