The California lawyer was working for a lending firm based in the British Islands ahead of allegedly enjoying an extravagant trip to Las Vegas using the loaned funds. King is facing a lawsuit alleging breach of written contracts, fraud and civil theft.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 21 seconds
California Attorney Facing Fraud Lawsuit After Alleged $10M Gambling Scandal
- Saturday, Feb 18 2023
- Below the Bar
- Written by Progressive Law Practice
- font size decrease font size increase font size
Attorney Sara Jacqueline King stands accused of partying and gambling away $10 million of her client’s funds. So reports Yahoo! News.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Boston Grant Program Targets Legal Services for Immigrant Population
- Hugh Grant’s Illegal Snooping Lawsuit Against The Sun Can Proceed: Judge
- New Wake Forest Law Dean: Commitment to Innovation Drew Me In
- Virginia Election Czar Out, State Withdraws from Voter Roll Program
- Recently Discovered Letter from Brian Laundrie’s Mom Discusses 'Burying a Body'