Rene was already facing charges for theft from the school prior to the new allegation. The sex crimes allegedly involve relations with a minor and date back to 2018.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 18 seconds
Embattled Ex-assistant Dean at TSU Law Charged for Sex Crime Against Minor
- Friday, Feb 03 2023
- Below the Bar
- Written by Progressive Law Practice
- font size decrease font size increase font size
Edward Rene, who once worked as the assistant dean of admissions for Texas Southern University’s law school, has been charged with a sex crime. So reports ABC 13.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Illinois Legislature Considering Lowering Drinking Age to 18
- Penn. School Files Environmental Lawsuit After East Palestine Toxic Spill
- Rutgers Taps Diversity and Inclusion Expert Johanna Bond As New Law Dean
- Tenn. Church Sued By County As Battle Over Noise, Traffic Rages On
- Alex Murdaugh Phone Call Accidentally Leaked to Hidden True Crime Podcast