Worthman allegedly, on occasion, accepted drugs as payment for legal services. Prior to being disbarred, Worthman had also served as an elected public defender in Box Butte County.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 15 seconds
Lawyer Disbarred for Accepting Cocaine as Payment
The Nebraska Supreme Court disbarred attorney Jon Worthman after he was arrested on cocaine charges. So reports KNEB.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Terminated GitHub Worker Who Warned 'Nazis' Afoot Seeks Legal Avenues of Reconciliation
- Harvard Taps Former Grad, Industry Vet As Dean for Administration
- Washington State’s Culp Backs Away from Election Fraud Claims
- Amazon Accused of Collusion with 'Big Five' Over eBook Sales
- College Student Points to $1 Taylor Swift Sexual Assault Verdict in Free Speech Case