A series of emails included threats about letting the “the long dick of the law f*ck [your client],” and told opposing counsel to “eat a bowl of dicks,” among other threats. The dispute was over a $200,000 insurance claim.Last modified on Saturday, 07 December 2019
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 23 seconds
Fellatio, Waterboarding Referenced During 'Confidential Negotiating Tactic'
Christopher Hook, a plaintiff’s lawyer in an insurance dispute, used some very strong language during settlement talks with the legal team at Sheppard Mullin. So reports Above the Law.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Georgia Gov. Signs Bill to Tighten Penalties for Harming First Responders
- UNH Faculty Favor Nixing Franklin Pierce’s Name from Law School
- House 'Immune' to Lawsuit Challenging COVID-driven Proxy Voting
- NRA Under Fire for Payments to Florida Lobbyist
- Louisiana Joins Utah, Oregon in Nixing Bar Exam for Law School Grads