A series of emails included threats about letting the “the long dick of the law f*ck [your client],” and told opposing counsel to “eat a bowl of dicks,” among other threats. The dispute was over a $200,000 insurance claim.Last modified on Saturday, 07 December 2019
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 23 seconds
Fellatio, Waterboarding Referenced During 'Confidential Negotiating Tactic'
Christopher Hook, a plaintiff’s lawyer in an insurance dispute, used some very strong language during settlement talks with the legal team at Sheppard Mullin. So reports Above the Law.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Vet Lawyer from Interior Named Head of Grand Canyon National Park
- EPA Threatens to Fight False Claims About Coronavirus Protection
- Nixed Bitcoin Event Prompts Attorney to Offer Pro Bono Representation
- Zoom Facing Scrutiny, Lawsuit Over Alleged Data Sharing with Facebook
- Link Between Sign-stealing, DraftKings Losses, Too Loose to Support Lawsuit: Judge