A series of emails included threats about letting the “the long dick of the law f*ck [your client],” and told opposing counsel to “eat a bowl of dicks,” among other threats. The dispute was over a $200,000 insurance claim.Last modified on Saturday, 07 December 2019
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 23 seconds
Fellatio, Waterboarding Referenced During 'Confidential Negotiating Tactic'
Christopher Hook, a plaintiff’s lawyer in an insurance dispute, used some very strong language during settlement talks with the legal team at Sheppard Mullin. So reports Above the Law.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Legalized Sports Betting Pitched as Budget Fix in California
- Carmen Electra’s Lawsuit Against Strip Club Invalid Due to Her Dancing Poles Biz: Lawyer
- Parents, Church Settle After Forced Baptism of 11 Year Old Disabled Boy
- Judge with Coronavirus Overseeing Stay-home Case in Washington
- Forex Case Against Big Banks to Move Forward Largely in Tact