Deputies who were evicting Blair from her apartment found the children, Blair’s 13-year-old daughter and 9 year-old son, in the unit’s deep freezer. Blair says she intentionally killed the girl and accidentally killed the boy by severely beating him because they had sexually abused another of their siblings.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 26 seconds
Mom Pleads Guilty to Killing Her Kids That Cops Found in Freezer
Thirty-six year-old Mitchelle Blair of Detroit pleaded guilty to the first-degree murder of two of her children. She did not have a plea deal with prosecutors. So reports the Associated Press.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Lawsuit Settled After Florida Baseball Coach, Wife Electrocuted Fixing Scoreboard
- Disbarred Attorney Faces Up to 10 Years in Prison for Stealing from 9/11 Victim’s Fund
- Law Student Who Failed Bar Exam Pens Motion Demanding Judges 'Follow the GOT DAMN LAW’
- Louisville Cop Shot By Breonna Taylor’s Boyfriend Sues Him
- Groups Challenge Trump EO Prohibiting 'Anti-American' Diversity Training