The course, entitled The Taylor Swift Effect, appears to be the first of its kind and is planned for the upcoming spring semester. Kammer said the course will focus on copyright issues, Swift’s “interactions with the law” and how individuals’ experiences can shape their interpretation of the law.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 23 seconds
University of South Dakota Law Plan’s Taylor Swift-centric Course
University of South Dakota law professor Sean Kammer will teach a course focused entirely on pop sensation Taylor Swift. So reports Reuters.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Ohio Marijuana Law Now In Effect, Senate Looks To Make Changes
- Lawyer Prosecuting Sex Assault In the Military Fired Over Email From A Decade Ago
- 15 YO Too Young To Live On Campus, Studying Law Topics At Loyola
- NCAA Facing Sherman Act Antitrust Lawsuit From 6 States
- FedEx, Contractor Head To Court Under RICO Allegations