Workman said they made the comments to defend the human rights of Palestinians even though they might garner backlash. In the wake of the statements, Workman’s offer to work at international law firm Winston & Strawn was withdrawn and they were booted from their position as president of the student bar association.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 29 seconds
NYU Law Student Calls for End to Palestinian 'Genocide,' Blames Israel
Ryna Workman, the New York University Law School student who had a job offer rescinded over comments blaming Israel for a Saturday, Oct. 7 Hamas attack that left 1,400 dead, doubled down on their comments. So reports ABC News.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Ohio Marijuana Law Now In Effect, Senate Looks To Make Changes
- Lawyer Prosecuting Sex Assault In the Military Fired Over Email From A Decade Ago
- 15 YO Too Young To Live On Campus, Studying Law Topics At Loyola
- NCAA Facing Sherman Act Antitrust Lawsuit From 6 States
- FedEx, Contractor Head To Court Under RICO Allegations