The federal lawsuit was filed by assistant department managers from Florida, Georgia and Tennessee. According to their complaint, the former employees said they cleaned, organized, stocked shelves and assisted customers outside of their 40-hour shift and during lunch breaks without being compensated for their efforts.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 22 seconds
Ex-Publix Assistant Managers File Labor Lawsuit Over Unpaid OT
Several former employees of the grocery chain Publix filed a lawsuit alleging they were forced to work unpaid overtime. So reports the News 4 Jax.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Ohio Marijuana Law Now In Effect, Senate Looks To Make Changes
- Lawyer Prosecuting Sex Assault In the Military Fired Over Email From A Decade Ago
- 15 YO Too Young To Live On Campus, Studying Law Topics At Loyola
- NCAA Facing Sherman Act Antitrust Lawsuit From 6 States
- FedEx, Contractor Head To Court Under RICO Allegations