Among the topics the app was asked to address included constitutional law, torts and taxation. The bot was given a C+ grade on the exam that featured 12 essays and 95 multiple-choice questions.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 17 seconds
ChatGPT Skates By On Law Exam with C+ Grade
- Friday, Jan 27 2023
- News Roundup
- Written by Progressive Law Practice
- font size decrease font size increase font size
ChatGPT, an AI-powered chatbot with access to virtually all the data on the internet, passed a law school exam. So reports CBS.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Illinois Legislature Considering Lowering Drinking Age to 18
- Penn. School Files Environmental Lawsuit After East Palestine Toxic Spill
- Rutgers Taps Diversity and Inclusion Expert Johanna Bond As New Law Dean
- Tenn. Church Sued By County As Battle Over Noise, Traffic Rages On
- Alex Murdaugh Phone Call Accidentally Leaked to Hidden True Crime Podcast