The news comes in the wake of criticism regarding the family’s purchase of a $16.4 million home bought from the now-defunct cryptocurrency exchange. Barbara Fried, Bankman-Fried’s mother, also decided to retire from teaching at the school but said the decision was planned long before her family’s recent publicity.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 26 seconds
Parents of FTX's Sam Bankman-Fried Out at Stanford Law
- Friday, Dec 09 2022
- News Roundup
- Written by Progressive Law Practice
- font size decrease font size increase font size
Joseph Bankman, father of embattled FTX founder Sam Bankman-Fried, has cancelled his class at Stanford Law and, as such, will not teach there next semester. So reports the Stanford Daily.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Illinois Legislature Considering Lowering Drinking Age to 18
- Penn. School Files Environmental Lawsuit After East Palestine Toxic Spill
- Rutgers Taps Diversity and Inclusion Expert Johanna Bond As New Law Dean
- Tenn. Church Sued By County As Battle Over Noise, Traffic Rages On
- Alex Murdaugh Phone Call Accidentally Leaked to Hidden True Crime Podcast