The decision is rooted in concerns about the ranking’s purpose and methodologies. The publication will still continue ranking accredited law schools, though, and will use publicly available data when none is submitted.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 24 seconds
Duke Joins List of Law Schools Backing Out of U.S. News and World Report Ranking
The Duke University School of Law will join the law schools at Yale, Harvard, Columbia and others in bowing out of active participation in the U.S. News and World Report’s Best Law Schools ranking. So reports The Chronicle.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- California Bar Points to Eastman’s Contact with Pence in New Ethics Charges
- Fireball Maker Under Fire in Class-action Suit Alleging Misleading Labeling
- ChatGPT Skates By On Law Exam with C+ Grade
- Janitor Caught Urinating in Water Bottles Arrested, Employers Facing Lawsuit
- AI-powered Defender Faces Major Backlash from Legal Community