Previously, Griner was serving time in a detention center north of Moscow for illegally possessing cannabis. The U.S. Embassy is expected to be notified of Griner’s final destination via traditional mail, although that could take as long as two weeks.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 22 seconds
WNBA Star Brittney Griner Relocated, Whereabouts Unknown
WNBA star Brittney Griner has been moved to a penal colony in Russia, although the exact location of the facility remains unknown. So reports CNBC.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- California Bar Points to Eastman’s Contact with Pence in New Ethics Charges
- Fireball Maker Under Fire in Class-action Suit Alleging Misleading Labeling
- ChatGPT Skates By On Law Exam with C+ Grade
- Janitor Caught Urinating in Water Bottles Arrested, Employers Facing Lawsuit
- AI-powered Defender Faces Major Backlash from Legal Community