The lawsuit aims to block any more state funds from being spent on similar transports. It is the second suit filed with respect to the relocation program as DeSantis is also facing a federal class action case accusing him of fraud.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 23 seconds
DeSantis' Facing Second Lawsuit Over Controversial Migrant Flights
Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis’ decision to fly migrants out of Texas to other states has yielded a lawsuit from Jason Pizzo, a Democratic senator in the state Legislature. So reports Politico.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Epic Games Hit with Class Action Suit Over Fortnite Addiction
- Mass. AG Healey Signs Off On Topless Nantucket Beaches
- San Antonio Judge Rules Plaintiff Has No Standing in First SB 8 Case
- Twitter Deputy GC 'Exited' As Musk Continues to Release Internal Docs
- Parents of FTX's Sam Bankman-Fried Out at Stanford Law