The class-action suit comes in the wake of numerous complaints about the technology, including allegations the company has failed to deliver on plans to manufacturer a fully automatic vehicle even though it marketed and sold cars under that expectation. Briggs Matsko, a Sacramento financial planner, is the lead plaintiff in the matter.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 24 seconds
Tesla’s Missed Autopilot Deadlines Yield Class-action Lawsuit
Tesla is facing legal action after missing several deadlines related to its “Autopilot, Enhanced Autopilot, and Full Self-Driving” capabilities. So reports Electrek.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Biden’s Student Loan Forgiveness Plan Facing Another Legal Challenge
- NRA Unsuccessful Again in Getting Judge to Dismiss NYAG Lawsuit
- School, Gun-maker Negligent in Uvalde Shooting: Parents' Lawsuit
- Newsom Signs Laws to Make Calif. Residential Development Easier
- Homicide Charges Expected in 'Rust' Shooting: Santa Fe DA