The suit was filed by voting machine maker Dominion, which was in the “center of numerous unproven conspiracy theories surrounding the 2020 election.” Other network personalities including Tucker Carlson, Jeannine Pirro and former business host Lou Dobbs are expected to be deposed as well.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 22 seconds
Dominion Voting Lawsuit Against Fox to Include Hannity, Carlson: Report
Fox News political commentator Sean Hannity has been deposed with respect to a $1.6 billion defamation suit being brought against the TV network. So reports ABC News.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Biden’s Student Loan Forgiveness Plan Facing Another Legal Challenge
- NRA Unsuccessful Again in Getting Judge to Dismiss NYAG Lawsuit
- School, Gun-maker Negligent in Uvalde Shooting: Parents' Lawsuit
- Newsom Signs Laws to Make Calif. Residential Development Easier
- Homicide Charges Expected in 'Rust' Shooting: Santa Fe DA