According to the lawsuit, the mistake was part of a broader coding issue impacting the ratings agency. The lawsuit could impact millions of other individuals who applied for loans over a three-week span earlier this year, it adds. Damages sought are not public.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 24 seconds
Woman Sues Equifax Over 130-point Credit Report Mistake
Nydia Jenkins, of Florida, is suing credit agency Equifax after alleging she was denied a loan due to a 130-point error on her credit report. So reports the Associated Press.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Biden’s Student Loan Forgiveness Plan Facing Another Legal Challenge
- NRA Unsuccessful Again in Getting Judge to Dismiss NYAG Lawsuit
- School, Gun-maker Negligent in Uvalde Shooting: Parents' Lawsuit
- Newsom Signs Laws to Make Calif. Residential Development Easier
- Homicide Charges Expected in 'Rust' Shooting: Santa Fe DA